Accessibility Statement for The Wasted Collective
The Wasted Collective is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
The Wasted Collective takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of their website.
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Wasted Collective website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Wasted Collective website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Wasted Collective is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome with voiceover
Accessibility of The Wasted Collective relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.